From September 10 to 14, 2018 the International Scientific Conference MMET NW 2018 (reports indexed by the international sci-entific citation base SCOPUS) will be held at the St. Petersburg. The venue is St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (Technical University).
Address: SPSIT, Moskovsky prospect, 26, St.Petersburg, 190013, Russia.
- Qualitative and numerical methods for investigation of differential and integral equations.
- Optimization, automation and optimal control of technological processes.
- Mathematical modeling of technological and social processes.
- Mathematical modeling and optimization problems in CAD, additive manufacturing, digital manufacturing.
- Mathematical methods in problems of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications, materials, avionics and space.
- Mathematical methods and intellectual systems in robotics and mechatronics.
- Mathematical methods in medicine and biotechnology.
- Mathematical methods in Economics and the Humanities.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
An electronic proceedings in Russian and English will be published by the beginning of the conference. The papers prepared by the IEEE members will be submitted for inclusion in the collection of the IEEE Xplore electronic library for reflection in SCOPUS.